**PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY**
- By using the website CANADACHEMS.COM and purchasing products or services on it, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions.
- The information provided on the site and compounds being sold on the site (https://www.canadachems.com) are for informational, laboratory, educational and scientific purposes only.
- Under NO circumstances, shall ANY of the products/compounds CANADACHEMS.COM offers, be used for recreational purposes, human or animal consumption & human and/or animal (in vivo) experimentation of any kind.
- CC is not created for the support, by any means of possible illegal chemical use. It is not the intention of this site to promote, condone or incite the use of illegal or controlled substances.
- In purchasing any of these items, the customer acknowledges that there are risks involved with the handling of these products/compounds.
- All customers are assumed to be trained in safely handling the compounds, a professional in the scientific field or a licensed researcher. By creating an account with us, you agree that the information provided to us including your credentials are true to the best of your knowledge and we are not to be held liable should the information later be discovered to be false.
- CC is not responsible for the actions of individuals, groups or businesses purchasing our products.
- We reserve the right to limit sales of products or refuse to sell products to unqualified customers, or if there is any reasonable doubt that these terms and conditions are not being met.
- None of the compounds on CANADACHEMS.COM are scheduled in the CDSA in Canada. We only serve DOMESTIC ORDERS WITHIN CANADA.
- If CANADACHEMS.COM emails the buyer with questions, all answers are assumed to be accurate and truthful. CANADACHEMS.COM under no circumstances shall be held liable if the customer/buyer was not truthful in their response.
- You must be above the age of 19 to purchase from CANADACHEMS.COM
USE OF PRODUCTS
Suppliers products are intended SOLELY for scientific (research/laboratory) purposes and, unless otherwise stated on product labels or in the supplier literature furnished to Buyer, are not to be used for any other purposes, including but not limited to in foods, medical devices, or cosmetics for humans or animals or for commercial purposes. All products are not intended by their manufacturer for human use or consumption. The chemical, physical, and toxicological properties of these chemicals have not been fully investigated and are not guaranteed. Buyer further warrants to supplier that any material produced with products from supplier shall not be adulterated or misbranded/rebranded. Buyer acknowledges that, since supplier’s products are, unless otherwise stated, intended primarily for scientific purposes, they may not be on the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) or WHIMIS (Canada) inventory. Buyer assumes responsibility to ensure that the products purchased from supplier are approved for use under Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) or WHIMIS (Canada), if applicable. Buyer has the responsibility to verify the hazards and to conduct any further research necessary to learn the hazards involved in using products purchased from supplier. Buyer also has the duty to warn buyer’s auxiliary personnel (such as freight handlers, etc.) of any risks involved in using or handling the products. Buyer agrees to comply with instructions, if any, furnished by supplier relating to the use of the products and not misuse of the products in any manner. No products purchased from CANADACHEMS.COM shall, unless otherwise stated, be considered to be foods, drugs, medical devices or cosmetics. Furthermore, any customer of CANADACHEMS.COM declares to take full responsibility for any purchases (past, present and future) of any product or service from CANADACHEMS.COM All products are strictly NOT FOR RESALE with no exceptions or exclusions made to this rule. If it is discovered that the buyer is reselling, processing or otherwise repackaging our products, your account will be terminated without notice and all IP addresses related to you will be permanently banned from our site (and any others we operate).
CANADACHEMS.COM accepts payments made via either Interac E-Transfer or cryptocurrency via our secure and encrypted payment gateway CoinPayments.NET. All payments are processed within 24 hours of receipt and a tracking number will be provided via email once your order ships. CANADACHEMS.COM will not ship any orders until they are paid in full. We do not offer credit or differed payment options. If you encounter ANY issues whatsoever regarding payment, please contact us before your bank and we will work to resolve any issues.
CANADACHEMS.COM offers its products and services exclusively to Canadian customers.
CANADACHEMS.COM exclusively ships via Canada Post. You may opt for expedited parcel which offers 1-5 business day delivery as a standard across Canada. Orders over 99$ are upgraded free of charge to Xpresspost. This services offers a 1-3 business day turn-around time to most locations in Canada. We do not offer any shipping via private or 3rd party couriers. This ensures a maximum level of security and reliability for all parties involved.
If you encounter any issues during shipping/delivery of your order, please contact us first so that we may open a claim with our shipping department and the courier service (Canada Post) as we work towards a solution for you.
- It is your responsibility to correctly enter your shipping information during checkout. We will NOT be liable for shipments to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
- CC aims to ship all orders within 24hrs of payment being received.
- C ships orders Monday – Friday. If your order is received by 3PM EST, it will ship the day of your order. If not it will ship the following business day.
- CC will guarantee safe delivery on Canadian orders $200 is the signature option has been selected.
- CC Does not guarantee safe delivery on orders without a signature option.
- CC considers a couriers notice of “delivered” as a package being delivered.
- We do not offer our products to customers outside of Canada
- CC offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee valid for 14 days after receipt of the goods. All returns and/or exchanges are handled on a case by case basis. If an item you have received is incorrect or damaged, you must contact us within 72 hours of delivery via email and provide photo documentation of the issue. We will work diligently and swiftly to correct any errors on our part.
**We’re Not Responsible For Lost Or Stolen Packages**
As a condition of your use of the CANADACHEMS.COM Web Site, you warrant to CANADACHEMS.COM that you will not use the CANADACHEMS.COM Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the CANADACHEMS.COM Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the CANADACHEMS.COM Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the CANADACHEMS.COM Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the CANADACHEMS.COM Web Site. CANADACHEMS.COM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the CANADACHEMS.COM Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
NAME AND LOGO
- User agrees not to use the name of CANADACHEMS.COM or its logo for any promotional or commercial purpose or any other purpose without the prior written consent of CANADACHEMS.COM.
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
The customer hereby acknowledges the following: The chemicals and/or supplies purchased may have hazardous properties; and that he/she is legally entitled to receive these materials. In consideration for the sale of the offered chemicals and/or supplies to the undersigned, the buyer agrees as follows:
- (CANADACHEMS.COM) makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, that the chemicals and/or supplies are merchantable or that they are fit for any particular purpose.
- In no event shall the CANADACHEMS.COM or CANADACHEMS.COM’s heirs and assigns, be liable for consequential damages, nor shall CANADACHEMS.COM’s liability on any claim for damages arising out of or connected with the sale, delivery, or use of the chemicals and/or supplies exceed the purchase price of the chemicals and/or supplies.
- The buyer will not use the chemicals and/or supplies in violation of any local, state, provincial or federal & civil and/or criminal law.
- The original customer, successors and assigns, agrees to hold CANADACHEMS.COM harmless from and will indemnify CANADACHEMS.COM from damages caused by the use of the chemicals and/or supplies.
- CANADACHEMS.COM warrants that its products shall conform to the description of such products as provided to Buyer by CANADACHEMS.COM through CANADACHEMS.COM ‘s catalogue, analytical data or other literature. CANADACHEMS.COM warranties made in connection with this sale shall not be effective if CANADACHEMS.COM has determined, in its sole discretion, that Buyer has misused the products in any manner, has failed to use the products in accordance with industry standards and practices, or has failed to use the products in accordance with instructions, if any, furnished by CANADACHEMS.COM.
- That the conditions above apply equally to all current, past, and future purchases. This disclaimer applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, act of God, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless CANADACHEMS.COM’s directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of CANADACHEMS.COM services or your breach of the terms of these Terms and Conditions. In other words, you hereby acknowledge that any purchase shall be done at your own risk.